BP Grade Benzyl Alcohol 99.95%
Cas No.: 100-51-6
|Appearance||Clear colorless, oily liquid|
|Purity %||99.95% min|
|Color (HAZEN)||10 max|
|Specific Gravity (20°C)||1..043-1.048|
|Refractive Index (20 °C)||1.538-1.541|
|Benzaldehyde (PPM)||300 max|
|Chloride %||0.005 max|
|Water %||0.1 max|
|Acidity (as Benzoic Acid) %||0.1 max|
|Clarity of solution (1+30)||Clear|
Widely used in medicine, flavor, photography and other chemical
Packed in galvanized steel drums of 210kgs net each, or 1050kgs IBC
Store in ventilated and dry warehouse at low temperature, separated
(1) Samples supplied by free;
(2) New customers require to pay courier cost.
(1) Farwell is a professional company, with experience in the
industry of aromatic chemicals and essential oils fov over 30 years
(2) A reliable supplier for many global corporations, like
GIVANDAN, TAKASAGO, KAO etc.
(3) Rank No.5 biggest supplier in terpineol and the derivatives all
around China customs in 2009.